2014 recipients of the Achievement Award are:
Mama Mia, owner Stephanie Abronson;
Jaycob’s Princess Polina, owner Stephanie Abronson;
(3) Lazy J
Bailefs Cowboy, 0wner Sarah Frushour;
Hill Eleri , owner Laura Stevens;
Hill Bethan, owner Laura Stevens, junior award Amelia Hancock
Cairngan Tym, owner Salome Milstead, junior award Louisa Varni
Royal Jubilee, owner Tammy Burgin, junior award Katie Bischoff
McKintosh Sweet Nik-Nak, owner Kathy Felix, junior award Katrina Kirth
Hill Gemini, owner Laura Stevens
Heather Rhun, owner Laura Stevens.
2013 Achievement Award Winners
*Menai Mama Mia
Owner: Stephanie Abronson
Adohr Carriage Drive
Driven Dressage Festival
Day of the Horse at Thousand Oaks
Jaycobs Princess Polina
Sweetheart Arena Driving Trial
Arnold Riffle Driving Clinic
Buck Brannaman Clinic, etc.
Lazy J Bailefs Cowboy
Owner: Sarah Frushour
Livermore Hunter Clinic
Don R Hirons Memorial Open Horse Show
Patty Knudson Trail Clinic
Heather Hill Eleri
Owner: Laura Stevens
Moss Beach Ranch 3 day Event
JK Presents Open Horse Show
25 hours of trail riding
Heather Hill Bethan
Moss Beach 3 Day Event
Seven Oaks Dressage Show
25 hours of Trail riding
1st year and Junior Achievement Award Winner:
Clanfair Laurie Ann
Taylor LeNay-Junior Certificate
Karen Cornelius Dressage Clinic
Marcly Farms Open Show
Pony Club Show Jumping Rally
Achievement Award Rules
CLICK HERE for the
Achievement Award Event Form
1. The pony must be a purebred or half-bred Welsh registered
with the Welsh Pony & Cob Society of America, Inc. The award is won
by the pony.
2. Owner must be a current member of the WPCAC.
3. The pony must participate in three different divisions. This means
that if you go to an open show, then your other two events must be something
besides an open show.
4. There is a $20.00 sign-up fee for a framed certificate and award
or a $5.00 sign-up fee for a certificate only.
5. Participants will have one calendar year to complete participation
in the three divisions. Upon application, the official forms will be sent
to each participating member. The completed forms must be turned in by
December 1st in the year of participation. The awards will be presented
at the Annual Awards Meeting. If you cannot come to the Annual Meeting,
then you will have to have someone pick up your awards for you or pay for
6. Each event must be entered on an official WPCAC form and signed by
the event secretary, stating that the member and pony participated in the
7. Members do not have to win or place at the events, simply participate.
8. Members may participate in this program year after year.
9. After three years of successful participation, a new certificate
will be given.